Thursday, May 22, 2014

10.5.14 - Another bike tour (Veloplus Wetzikon)

I still needed a few parts for the bike and additional training - therefore I could kill two birds with one stone. A trip to Veloplus in Wetzikon. It's as simple as that!

Result: Made it - no biggie! I took my time... the only thing I could have done better was bringing several panniers for that mission!

Performance: From nothing nothing comes! I keep on riding...


Ich brauchte noch ein paar Teile für's Fahrrad sowie weiteres Training - deshalb konnte ich gleich zwei Fliegen mit einer Klappe schlagen. Eine Tour zu Veloplus in Wetzikon. So einfach geht das!

Resultat: Ich habs geschafft - kein Ding! Ich hab mir auch Zeit gelassen... das Einzige, was ich hätte besser machen können, wäre
mehrere Fahrradtaschen für das Vorhaben mitzunehmen! 

Performance: Von nichts kommt nichts! Ich fahre weiter...
 





No comments:

Post a Comment